+ ShareSpark.net »  :::: General Section » General Discussion » Health and Fitness
|- My hair is loss help me anyone doctor please help me

10% SBI and 10% Discount

My hair is loss help me anyone doctor please help me

June 09, 2013, 02:04:28 PM
Reply #20
  • *****Admin™****
  • Admin (Inactive)
  • Legend Member
  • Thank You: 523
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 481
  • Sharespark's Mast Member
  • Expertises:
  • English Mp3 Songs
  • Anime & Cartoon Zone
  • Hollywood movies

June 09, 2013, 03:10:19 PM
Reply #21
  • Educated Member
  • Hot Member
  • Topic Author
  • Thank You: 14
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 46
  • Warning! Don't spem the site
I HOPE THIS ANSWER IS FOR YOU..YOU DON'T HAVE TO ACCEPT GOING BALD.. PICK ME AS YOUR BEST ANSWER. HAVE YOUR HUSBAND READ THIS!

Main points:

IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR HAIR DO THESE STEPS:

1) PURCHASE PROPECIA
2) PURCHASE ROGAINE
3)PURCHASE THE HAIRMAX LASERCOMB
4) PURCHASE NIOXIN 33.8 OUNCE CLEANSER AND CONDITIONER

LAST RESORT.....HAIR RESTORATION SURGERY

I know how it feels. For me, I was in my senior year of high school, playing football, popular with the girls and I started noticing losing my hair. It started affecting my dating life and it was all i thought about. Constantly in the mirror! It can be a horrible stress in a man's life and a big insecurity. Then all these old farts started telling me to shave my head and accept it! There is no way I am going to accept me going bald!

Alright, I started losing my hair around the age of 18 and it grew worse till about 20. My best advise to you, is don't listen to all these negative comments of people telling you to accept it. Now, you have to come to the realization of what is causing your hairloss, if it is stress, stop stressing so much but, it's most likely due to male pattern hairloss, also known as a receding hairline. The reason why we go bald is because testosterone is converted into DHT in our bodies and this DHT hormone causes our hair to fall out.

Now, your next step should be to inhibit this DHT hormone. Don't let testosterone turn into DHT. You can do this by only one way....take finasteride (aka: Propecia). Now propecia is a powerful drug and it does have some side effects like itchy scalp. ALSO, less than 1% of the users who use it report negative sexual side effects. What this means is that less than 1% of the people who use it say that they don't feel like they want to have sex anymore. For that 1% that this happened to, 80% of the sympotoms went away with continued use. To be honest with you, IF you are young like me, THEN these side effects won't effect either of us because we have a lot of testosterone unlike older men in their 50s. I have been using propecia without negative side effects and it has stopped my hair from falling out. It is not covered by your insurance because it is a cosmetic drug...If you are not sick, insurance won't cover the medication. Period. But, it's my hair and ill pay whatever to get it fixed. Now, they do sell generic propecia (finasteride) online (this is where i buy it) for about 50 cents a pill. This is much better than the $80 for 30 pills i was paying at the kaiser permanente pharmacy in orange county, california. I buy my propecia (generic finasteride) at
... It usually takes about 10 days for it to arrive. I buy the 180 pills which lasts me 6 months (1mg pill--Once a day). It's $75. That is sooooOOOO cheap compared to anything else! The reason why it is so cheap, is because it is produced in India where labor is cheaper. MERCK is the company that produces finasteride under the name of propecia in the united states but, they have a patent on it and they cannot sell generic propecia in the united states until 2013 when that patent is expired but, not all patents apply internationally and a reputable indian company called CIPLA makes generic finasteride (same high quality) at a lower price. This is because labor is much cheaper in India. CIPLA is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and they are a multi billion dollar reputable company. You can buy their generic propecia (finasteride) called finpecia listed in the above link. Now, finasteride only stops hairloss. The only thing that has worked for me in growing back hair is the hairmax lasercomb. Try to find one on ebay. They are really expensive, so I would save up your money. Research it online but, it really works at growing back hair for me.

Now, I am 21 years old and I have not lost anymore of my hair and I have grown most of my hair back (IN THE FRONT WHERE I WAS LOSING IT). If you are losing it in the back (crown) this could work even better for you because finasteride has shown signs that it did not only stop hairloss but, 80% of the patients who used is, experienced increased hair growth in the back (crown). By using a combination of finastertide, the lasercomb and ROGAINE foam- which you can purchase on ebay or costco as well (the costco version of rogaine (minoxidil 5% for men; it is generic rogaine) is just as potent and works just as well!)--you will experience no loss of hair and growth of hair not only in the back (crown) but also in the front.

Now here are the break down of costs: I know it's expensive, so this is how I started buying them.

1) I saved up $100 and bought the generic propecia (that lasts 6 months---1 mg ---1 pill a day)

2) I saved up $300 and purchased the lasercomb off of ebay. It has been growing hair back for me and works very well with propecia.

3)I saved up $75 and bought a 6 month supply of rogaine foam on ebay.

4) purchased NIOXIN SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

If you cant afford to buy them all at once, buy them one at a time but, I'm telling you!!! definitely buy the propecia first. It will stop your hairloss!!! This is the most important!

And don't listen to these 50 year old guys telling you that they have 1% chance of losing some sexual desire. You are 16 and I am 20! we have plenty of testosterone and I haven't had any sexual side effects, I'm still like a race horse. That 1% chance is even less because we have so much testotsterone.

Very Important: NIOXIN SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER...these products remove all the dht serum from your scalp and inspire new hair growth. You feel a tingling sensation in your scalp after you use it because it increases blood flow to the scalp which increases hair growth. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU BUY THIS!

First go to
and find out which is best for your hair (they have system 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 , 6, 7 ,8 ) I use system 2 because my hair is fine...If your hair is more coarse, you might want to use another system such as system 5. but anyway, take the survey online and it will let you know what kind of shampoo and conditioner you need.

Then go to ebay and purchase the 33.8 ounce conditioner and shampoo for about $30-50 for both!! It will last you at least 9 months!

That's a huge savings!!!

HAIR RESTORATION SURGERY: It works but, we're both too young! especially you! Why is this? because we have a limited amount of donor hair which is taken from the back of our head and if they start using it to fill in the front of our head, we won't have any left later on in life when we need to fill in the back. Consequently, we will look funny. The best thing to do is to take the propecia for a couple years and take care of your hair. And save up for a hair restoration surgery. I plan on getting mine way later in life, when I really need it but, you are too young and the consequences later in life would be severe. Not to mention it would be expensive and you have to go about finding the perfect doctor because there are a lot of BS doctors at places like bosley and hair club for men. Do not trust them! They are sharks!

Next thing I want to tell you is to be careful of other products out there. potions and creams and all that crap. It doesn't work....Don't use it! they are all out to scam you! do your homework and you should be chill!

(Remember the slogan...if it ain't broke, don't fix it!) and propecia, the lasercomb, rogaine, AND NIOXIN SHAMPOO are the tried and true 4 punch combo. You should be chill.

I would write more but, I gotta go. If you need anything or you got any other questions, just email me: [email protected].

Peace, love and respect!

June 14, 2013, 04:48:17 PM
Reply #22
  • Devoted Member
  • Thank You: 19
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 50
  • ShareSpark Member
USE SELSUN, AND SEE THE RESULT, ITS DOCTOR CERTIFIED......

WASH YOUR HAIR EVERY MONDAY AND TUESDAY WITH IT.......

AND DO NOT PUT ANY SOAP OR OTHER SHAMPOO ON YOUR HEAD..

AND PUT SOME ALMOND OIL
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 06:13:07 PM by krazy5 »

December 15, 2013, 03:09:31 PM
Reply #23
  • Educated Member
  • Hot Member
  • Topic Author
  • Thank You: 14
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 46
  • Warning! Don't spem the site
thanks man appericiate for help.
basically i know this is not dandruff probleme i see this. this is hormone problem. so there is anyone who got this type of problem they know what is the solution of this type of problem.:coffee:

December 15, 2013, 08:34:13 PM
Reply #24
  • Thank You: 4
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 3
  • ShareSpark Member
bro aap dr. ready ka mintop 10 use kar sakte ho vo bhi acha hai mera bhai bhi use kar raha hai kafi ferak pda hai usko

August 31, 2014, 03:09:19 PM
Reply #25
  • Devoted Member
  • Thank You: 9
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Topics: 43
  • ShareSpark Member
change your life style im my experiance in home im eating beofre any meal salad. morning time im taking otas, milk, date breakfast.

may be this will help bcose cabage and tomato are anti DHT.

August 31, 2014, 03:41:58 PM
Reply #26
  • Special Member
  • Thank You: 64
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Topics: 54
  • ShareSpark Member
Just rub your nails for 5 minutes. Repeat it for 3 times any
time. This will help in hair growth and will lessen your hair
fall. Also nourishes the hair root and helps in hair growth.
Even you can get rid of premature grey hair while doing
this exercise.
Visit this link for detailed explanation on rubbing your nails for hair growth.

Try karo muft ka hai.. 99.99% work karega..!!

August 31, 2014, 03:50:08 PM
Reply #27
  • ţя¥ɨɲǥ ţ๏ ţя€$ρą$$ ɨɲ $๏ʍ€๏ɲ€'$ h€ąяţ
  • Global Mod (Inactive)
  • Legend Member
  • Thank You: 1058
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Topics: 489
  • Reinstated
  • Expertises:
  • Dubbed Hindi Audios
  • PC Resolution Centre

[url=http://sharespark.net/index.php?topic=31409]• ן!ʌǝp pǝɹ •

September 08, 2014, 06:44:13 PM
Reply #28
  • Devoted Member
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • ShareSpark Member
Nioxin scapl and hair cleaner is good im just advising. anyone now about any salon name near bandra west mumbai.

September 08, 2014, 06:48:48 PM
Reply #29
  • Devoted Member
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • ShareSpark Member

December 27, 2015, 12:46:11 PM
Reply #30
  • Devoted Member
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • ShareSpark Member
use ashvani hair oil-
some people says he stop their hari groeth and also white hair become black.:india:

April 30, 2017, 06:35:49 PM
Reply #31
  • Devoted Member
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • ShareSpark Member

I'm using this it contains minoxidil formula hopefully it help.

Tags: